Honda VTX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOSS Audio MC400 All-Terrain, Weatherproof Speaker And Amplifier Sound System, Two 3 Inch Speakers, Compact Amplifier, Inline Volume Control, 12 Volt Applications

This is an MC400 audio system I purchased for my VTX. I also purchased two 1" chrome handle bar mounts and a small leather bag to hold the amplifier. I removed the stock brackets on the speakers and installed the 1" chrome handle bar mounts in place of the stock brackets. The amplified fits nicely in the leather bag which I had mounted to the backside of my windshield (see pic). I placed a small hole in the bottom of the bag for the wire harness to exit. Everything works great, sounds good, and looks like new.

In the pic with my motorcycle you can see the leather bag mounted to the backside of the windshield, the speakers, my ipod (sometimes it was my smartphone) in the middle of the handlebars, and the volume control (little chrome knob) by the left hand grip.

$50. Free shipping within U.S.

Product Specs:
600 Watt Max Power Amp and a pair of 3" Full Range Speakers. Hook your Smartphone or MP3 Player up to the Auxiliary Input. Turn up the sound with the Wired Remote Volume Control. The MC400 features two 3" Chrome Weatherproof Speakers to provide protection against the elements. Speakers Powered By High Performance, 2 Channel, Compact, Weatherproof Class A/B Amplifier
3.5 mm Aux-In Compatible with Audio Output of iPod / iPhone, Smartphones and MP3 Players
Speaker Dimensions: 4.8 x 4 x 6.1, Amplifier Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.1 x 1.5 inches

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.