Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to switch brake lines and would like some more feedback then what is on HDL site on the two he carries.

Spiegler and Russel which do you like best?

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
9,181 Posts
I am gathering line samples as we speak to do a side by side evaluation, I plan on getting more in depth and actually testing them over time for yellowing of the clear cover, etc but right now they all look good.

I currently recommend Galfer because they have, by far, been the best to work with. The lines are all of good quality (thus far) without extensive testing and time to tell further. Goodridge who I used to recommend a lot since I've used their lines on my Jeep have been next to impossible to work with and many other companies refuse to reply to emails even after multiple attempts. Galfer was quick to reply and has been excellent with following up thus far to make sure my experience with the lines has been good. If you call you might talk to Sandro and tell him that "Bare sent ya". :wink:

I'll post more when the last few samples get here and I can really compare them all closely. :wink:

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bare how do I get a hold of Galfer? Never heard of them.

Gary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts