Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a brake pedal cover for my 1800r (BIG-21555) from Honda Direct Line and the "V" insert (ZEI-BPINSERT) back on 2/16/05. HDL couldnt see their way clear to contact me, so, after three phone calls and three weeks, they tell the "V" insert is no longer available. Get this, they wont give me a refund only a credit even though THEY didnt complete the order. NICE!. Anyway, does anyone know where I can get the insert for the brake pedal? Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks to all.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I know it doesn't seem right but don't worry. With HDL the credit is as good as cash. You are bound to order tons of more stuff and HDL is the best. The website is user friendly, they have a great selection and always adding more, and seldom can the price they offer be beat. Mike"O"

·
Super Moderator
63,769 Posts
If I remember right, the company that made those inserts was destroyed by one of the hurricanes that went through Fla. last year. So you will have a very tough time finding them. 8)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Brake pedal insert

I just ordered a really neat looking brake pedal insert for my X from Kuryakyn online for $29.95. It won't be available til May though. Take a look: http://www.kuryakyn.com. It's on the last page of the metric bike footpeg section. :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dud, I didn't know they made an insert, SO I made one for myself out of T-6 aluminum approx. .080 thick and polished it with aluminum polish, inset it with clear silicone, Looks custom to me. manufactured in honker's garage......Goodluck....Aircrafters rule..... :shock:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
tripper461 said:
I ordered a brake pedal cover for my 1800r (BIG-21555) from Honda Direct Line and the "V" insert (ZEI-BPINSERT) back on 2/16/05. HDL couldnt see their way clear to contact me, so, after three phone calls and three weeks, they tell the "V" insert is no longer available. Get this, they wont give me a refund only a credit even though THEY didnt complete the order. NICE!. Anyway, does anyone know where I can get the insert for the brake pedal? Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks to all.
Did you call and talk to HAL about a refund to your credit card? or did you pay via PayPal? strange they wouldnt credit you for something your not going to get........

·
Registered
116 Posts
Insert

Go to your local sign shop and the can make one for you. It is a piece of 1/8 plexi with mirror back. It is just wedged into the pad for fit.

/Bill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts