Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Breeze Cycles on 50th & Center in Omaha is having their open house on Saturday, April 16th. It's my understanding that they will be offering demo rides on the Rocket IIIs. I'm definitely planning on going. If nothing else, just to test ride that beast.

I was thinking maybe we could get a group together, go for a ride in the morning, and roll up to Breeze in the early afternoon to check it out. Would be kind of fun to fill their parking lot with VTXs. :twisted:

Anyway, at the very least, thought I'd pass along the info.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Ditto

If you can get past the looks of the Rocket its a great machine. Seriously we looked at the American before the VTX, what killed that deal was once we (the wife and I) sat on it together, the bike's pain could be seen in the salesman's eyes. :wink: The Triumph American was not for old fat Americans. :(.

Sat on a rocket at the Lincoln Abate show. Ya I'd like to test drive one.
Are you going to KC Omahabikerguy?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Ditto

VTXHOGG said:
If you can get past the looks of the Rocket its a great machine. Seriously we looked at the American before the VTX, what killed that deal was once we (the wife and I) sat on it together, the bike's pain could be seen in the salesman's eyes. :wink: The Triumph American was not for old fat Americans. :(.

Sat on a rocket at the Lincoln Abate show. Ya I'd like to test drive one.
Are you going to KC Omahabikerguy?
I wish I was going to KC. I can't. I've got some things I've gotta do this weekend, so I'm stuck here. I'm sure you guys will have a blast out there though. Take lots of pictures!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts