Honda VTX Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I will not be going. Granddaughter is coming down for a visit. Grandson is camping with Brian. See you next time.

Carl

PS - I was at the pullout spot last week at 8:30 but got shutdown :)>).

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Ok Earl and I made it home in one piece. Had a good time seeing you guys again.

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Made it home safe and sound. Gave the bike a quick bath and checking email.

It was a pleasure seeing everyone again, and a beautiful day for a ride.

Dennis......You have a nice looking ride and I hope you enjoy that thing. Surprised you got all that stuff on it already.... no moss growing under those tires. LOL. Send me details or links for that rack and such, so I can share with Carl. I forgot pictures so maybe send a few of those as well.

All the rides were looking good.....

edit..... I made it home at 330 and had time to give the gal a bath and blow her dry before coming inside. I did try to make this post earlier....but the server was busy and I forgot til I clicked on the tab.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Glad you fellas could get together today. Saw tons o' bikes on 30 as we went to/ from Latrobe airport. Wish I could've joined today, but it just wasn't in the cards. Not only did I have family from Fla. that needed to get to Latrobe, after dinner last eve we came home to our seemingly in perfect health 12 yr. old cat, flopped on the floor in excruciating pain. Took her to the emergency Vets last night, they couldn't definitely say what was happening. Xrays normal, bloodwork normal. They gave her a pain shot, and we decided to leave her till this AM. She didn't make it. We're just tore up over this, she was fine, or seemed so. At 12 though, we knew she may not have a lot of time left. There is a definite hole that will need filled. Thanks for reading this and letting me vent.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Fran, sorry to hear of the loss of your cat. They become your children over time and it's a yuge loss when they pass. Lost a cat and a dog in the same year and know how both of you are feeling.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Fran, sorry to hear of the loss of your cat. They become your children over time and it's a yuge loss when they pass. Lost a cat and a dog in the same year and know how both of you are feeling.
Thanks Chuck. Not our first rodeo there. #3. We will take a week or 2 then look for the replacement.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
OK, guys, any plans yet for this fall (20eighteen) ? Who's still alive & kickin'?

41 - 54 of 54 Posts