Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode home from work this morning and bout froze me cajonies off :shock: . So if ya go out today and it looks beautiful. it AINT! cold as heck out there. :eek: Just thought I would let ya know.

·
Registered
192 Posts
ride or not to ride that is the ?????????

Thanks I thought about Riding to work tomarow morning. Its sopost to be about 39, but well it going to be 58 on the way home at 5pm. I'm in a bit of a bind. cool on the way to work. getting there frozen but leaving getting a sunburn. What do you think jetmac? Drive the car or bike to work tomarow?????? :? :?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
cajones

About your cajones, fellas: had my wife knit me some cajone chaps, in XXXL of course, and have not had any problems since. Thinking about having her market them, and have already got orders (X-tra Small) for kxb44 and Drywallman. Will keep you informed.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Are they mad of silk

About your cajones, fellas: had my wife knit me some cajone chaps, in XXXL of course, and have not had any problems since. Thinking about having her market them, and have already got orders (X-tra Small) for kxb44 and Drywallman. Will keep you informed
willsondude dose your wife make them XXXL deluxe? What are they mad of silk? :lol: I got sensitive big cajones. :roll: :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
Re: cajones

Wilsondude said:
About your cajones, fellas: had my wife knit me some cajone chaps, in XXXL of course, and have not had any problems since. Thinking about having her market them, and have already got orders (X-tra Small) for kxb44 and Drywallman. Will keep you informed.
I had accually ordered the X-tra small for kevin, but if he already had his order in than cancel it for me would you :oops: :wink: .
Drywallman

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey, I was cold. Freezing cold. Damn stall peekers.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
cajones

You make me laugh, dude. Got a bit of bad news, though. Looks like it's just gonna be you and me headed back east this summer. Jo'D wants to go with Brady and Leesha when they move to Seattle this summer, and it looks like Trevor and Melea are gonna be headed to Phoenix also. My trip is still on; does taking the wives out of the picture change anything for you? I hope not.

G

·
0 Posts
Are you kidding?? 39 degrees? Maybe I am just old and tuff. I have riden into work. 5:30 in the morning. 25 degrees. Jeans, boots, nylon jacket and a good pair of gloves. Oh yeah, full face helmet. It was going to be in the high 50's after work. I know there are some that may have riden in colder, but?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
cold

Hey Orange Rocket, did it ever occur to you you that the reason you can ride when other "girly men" can't is because you ride an X with the best color, orange? Oh yeah, it's been scientifically proven that, other than being the fastest color, orange also keeps you warm and toasty. Cold weather? Doesn't even bother me :twisted:

G

·
0 Posts
Re: cold

Wilsondude said:
Hey Orange Rocket, did it ever occur to you you that the reason you can ride when other "girly men" can't is because you ride an X with the best color, orange? Oh yeah, it's been scientifically proven that, other than being the fastest color, orange also keeps you warm and toasty. Cold weather? Doesn't even bother me :twisted:
LOL..I think you hit it right on the head.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts