Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am off to battle the frozen tundra in about an hour. Yes, have to work outside today...........................I am thinking about all the fire places you all will be gathered up around this afternoon,...........and, thinking to myself.......................................bite me!:D

Have fun,
Show

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Well, I am off to battle the frozen tundra in about an hour. Yes, have to work outside today...........................I am thinking about all the fire places you all will be gathered up around this afternoon,...........and, thinking to myself.......................................bite me!:D

Have fun,
Show
A bit nippy, for sure.

We're watching the weather........ Leaving Christmas eve and heading south with the bikes in tow. Going to spend a few days in the warmer weather, assuming that the rain stays away. Right now Tallahassee is a good candidate. 80+ degrees and sunny for a few days in a row. THAT will be hard to take. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope you two enjoy it as much as I did. Last year I took about a week down there and traveled on two wheels from Eustis to Miami, to the Keys, back up and across the state to Marco Island. Rode the gulf coast back north picking up some great sights and places.....................

Have fun, be safe.
Show

1 - 3 of 3 Posts