Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked all over for these pipes on a vtx with this shape.<rear pipe is bent like the stock and Vance hines> Cant find a pic of them. A guy is selling them here locally. He says thery are for a 1800 c model.I have attached a pic to this thread he sent me and they do say BUB on the end. Old model?......

·
Registered
154 Posts
Google for "jughuggers" :D

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I have a set on my 1800R that look just like that.

They are Jughuggers or Chambermaids, I can't remember.

Mine are welded together with a crossover pipe. whichever model that is.

I believe the c and r would interchange. There may be a slight conflict on the floorboards trying to put a C model pipe on the R model scooter.

GT

·
Registered
68 Posts
My Jug Huggers have the little kick out at the end. The rear pipe also is behind the clutch cover, not in front like the one pictured.

Chambermaids?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTvtx said:
I have a set on my 1800R that look just like that.

They are Jughuggers or Chambermaids, I can't remember.

Mine are welded together with a crossover pipe. whichever model that is.

I believe the c and r would interchange. There may be a slight conflict on the floorboards trying to put a C model pipe on the R model scooter.

GT
Ur sig pic doesn't look like the pipes on my pic. Do u have a pic if its them. Also r u sure it has a cross over?..Shane

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
Those are Slash Cut Chambermaids.. Nice Pipe!!

I have the Jug Huggers...

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I think they are ChamberMaids too. Maybe with the crossover. I thought all of them were flush.

They do look cool. I wanted to try a set with the crossover even though they got poor reviews. MeanMothers look alot like those and sell pretty cheap on the classifieds. Very loud and WOT sound is awesome!

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
Evi|grin said:
I think they are ChamberMaids too. Maybe with the crossover. I thought all of them were flush.

They do look cool. I wanted to try a set with the crossover even though they got poor reviews. MeanMothers look alot like those and sell pretty cheap on the classifieds. Very loud and WOT sound is awesome!

They made Both, Flush and Slash Cut.. I had the Flush and The Performance was GREAT!!! I Loved the Sound and Looks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.