Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a set of jughuggers from e-bay, and no bolts, spacers, or mounting flange bracket. Anyone happen to know the size of the bolts and spacers and the dimensions of the square bracket (i can have that fabricated)?
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I purchased them used from a guy who thought they were too loud. Just a fly by night guy. Had a 100% from e-bay though. I'm still waiting to hear back from him so maybe he just forget to ship them. I'll try the link you sent me Easy.

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
You can call Bub (they work a day shift pst) using the link Easy sropped in.
You will need to order the installation kit / package for your year and make 1300. Rest assured the pipes are exactly the same for ALL models 1300.

Here's a link to The Bub Club tech page , top pic showing the contents of the installation kit. http://www.citlink.net/~roseiii/Index_files/page0003.htm

This kit is a better way vs assembling DIY.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I am in agreement with VTX1300cnME. If he hasn't provided all the parts, I would be a bit hesitent. If you go the link that RobT provided, you will see there is a pretty good sized bracket that they come with. This bracket replaces the existing one on the bike. Without that bracket, you may have some trouble. I am sure you can order it from Bub directly, but if the guy removed the pipes, he should have all the hardware too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info guys. The guy I bought the pipes from finally got back to me. He forgot to mail the bracket and will send it out today. Thanks for the link RobT, It will probably come in handy yet.
Look forward to posting some pics when done.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Just wanted to recommend one thing... it is a pretty easy installation when you have 2 sets of hands. I had a buddy helping me out and it went very smoothly. If it were just me, I can see where I might be doing a little cursing. Good luck and look forward to seeing the pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts