Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my Bub's. Too bad they couldn't send them to me through the phone. I hate waiting :mrgreen:

I also need to shop around for a set of pair block off plates. Know any good ones to look at?

·
The BuB Guy
6,538 Posts
Just ordered my Bub's. Too bad they couldn't send them to me through the phone. I hate waiting :mrgreen:

I also need to shop around for a set of pair block off plates. Know any good ones to look at?

:congrats: :congrats::congrats:

I think you will be happy with your choice....

check the BuB CluB web site linked below for install info and pics and other BuB stuff...If you like I can also add you to the BuB CluB Roll...

and good info from tennX on the block off plates... if you would like to cut your own the info is in one of my albums(SnowMod).... I just got the plate from DLP myself work great...

tomb

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good choice! you will not be dissappointed. Any thoughts of baffles. Their are many good choices out there depending on how you set your bike up of course. :congrats::doorag::agree:

·
Registered
312 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm not sure of baffles. I'll probably just go with the ones that it comes with. This waiting is killing me, but all good things come to those who wait...like Bub's :D

·
Lady Rider
4,246 Posts
They look good. If your short legged, they do get a little warm. Acutally, more than a little.:D

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I'm not sure of baffles. I'll probably just go with the ones that it comes with. This waiting is killing me, but all good things come to those who wait...like Bub's :D
Be sure to give them a final wipe down before firing it for the first time. And you will always remember the first time you started the bike with them on. They transform your bike like nothing else. :congrats:

·
Registered
12,797 Posts
Be sure to give them a final wipe down before firing it for the first time. And you will always remember the first time you started the bike with them on. They transform your bike like nothing else. :congrats:
+1 and a big congrats!!! I had my dealer install mine while I waited. When I heard him fire it up and bring it out front I was totally floored. If my eyes had been closed I would not have believed that sound was coming from my bike. nojoke

·
The BuB Guy
6,538 Posts
Ok I got the BuB CluB Roll back up to date...310 is the number...

and apologizes to NO XQS for losing in the mix....

:thumbup::firstplace:

thanks guys...

tomb

1 - 20 of 35 Posts