Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a problem getting BUB Jug Huggers. I tried ordering them from a dealership and they told me they were on back order. When I called around to other places they told me the same.. Are they really popular or what. Just got my VTX and really wanted them installed with the delivery but I am looking forward to getting them ASAP....

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
RN05VTX said:
Has anyone had a problem getting BUB Jug Huggers. I tried ordering them from a dealership and they told me they were on back order. When I called around to other places they told me the same.. Are they really popular or what. Just got my VTX and really wanted them installed with the delivery but I am looking forward to getting them ASAP....
05 Dude. You need to go here. http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... 753b4d3bb9
As Always Peaceful Cruisin'
BLACK POWER
:tools1:

·
Registered
611 Posts
RN05VTX,

They are had to find.... BUB Enterprises won't have more shipped until May. You have to find a dealer or company who has some left in stock. Most of match lowest price..so find a good price on line and bring it. I bought the last set of pipes from Dennis Kirk 3 days ago... HDL was out of stock, but I told the sales rep to go to the HDL link and saved $40. (Don't tell them they are out of stock!!!)

Good Luck

Rick

·
Registered
387 Posts
I called a bunch of places as well. Everyone said they are on backorder and said they would have them mid May. I put my order in with HDL, man it's going to be a long 6 weeks.

X13

1 - 4 of 4 Posts