Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow!!!!!!!! Two nites in a row I'm off!!!!!! Donna and I will be at Buffalo's tonight so lets see a show of hands who is gonna be there!!! Loopy, Red, OverKill, Vortexx, anybody????? I should be there around 7-7:30 this evening. 8)

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
we will try to make it.
i scorched my eyes spot welding
without my shades today ....
:roll: yup really how long have i been doing this job.

:shock: Don't look at the pretty blue light :shock:
frickin' no wonder bugs fly into those zappers :lol:

but i will do my best and try to get there.
be 8ish :wink:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your not supposed to weld your eye's!!! Dang Man!! I know you was taught better than that!! LOL!! O.k. Larry no excuses!! lets get some riding time in!!! seriously though, hope your o.k. I',ve done that myself and it is not a good feeling.

Red, Stu, see ya guy's there. So tree will be there too? Donna just wanted to know, she will prolly call Tree when she gets home.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
hey has anyone seen dave/jaxnite lately?
:shock: ALIENS GOT HIM!!!! :shock:

or maybe he ventured out to find hermit and the others.

really jaxvtx(steve and his wife tammy),
never heard from them since 1st meeting.
killerfrogy and his bro

we got alot of people missing,
XRATED yet to meet this guy , where is he?

and those yulees , where are the yulees dagnapit

seen a guy turning north on 17 off collins this morning on a
orange VTX, my bet headed to nasjax.
we need to get some circulars printed and posted.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah! that Orange VTX guy works at the ground support equiptment building behind my squadron, civilian guy I belive, I see him there when I roll into work at night. I'll give hime a holla tomorrow.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey Guys we're still here!!!! Mr. Yulee works 2nd shift but has been working a lot of doubles. (getting ready for Myrtle Beach Rally & Honda Homecoming) We did take a cruise today & had lunch @ Smokey Bones in Regency.(very good) Also, let us know what time breakfast is on Sat. (Leesburg) See Ya'll Soon. Pam

G

·
0 Posts
MsyuleeXrider said:
Hey Guys we're still here!!!! Mr. Yulee works 2nd shift but has been working a lot of doubles. (getting ready for Myrtle Beach Rally & Honda Homecoming) We did take a cruise today & had lunch @ Smokey Bones in Regency.(very good) Also, let us know what time breakfast is on Sat. (Leesburg) See Ya'll Soon. Pam
Maniac and I talked last night and decided that the breakfast club would meet at Perkins Restuarant on S.R.13 in Mandarin at 8:00 a.m. If you do not know where that is give me a call and I will give you directions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts