Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok is this possible? Any tricks or trades to gettimg the one. Also included is any aftermarket C forward controls.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like the R just has the extra holes for the rear of the floor boards. Cant tell for sure, but "looks like" the front two mounts are the same on both.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Is there some reason you don't want to use forward controls FOR a Retro ON a Retro or is there such a thing? I know there is a relocation setup that moves your controls forward over 5" and up over 1" that costs around $250 that is made for the Retro.

V

·
0 Posts
Gary in Indiana said:
Is there some reason you don't want to use forward controls FOR a Retro ON a Retro or is there such a thing? I know there is a relocation setup that moves your controls forward over 5" and up over 1" that costs around $250 that is made for the Retro.
Where Gary?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There a few places selling them, but they are cheap imitations (as far as I am concerned). I want to mount even the stock C on the right now or find a nice set of forwards for a C. There are many more styles to choose from on the C. And they are cheaper!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts