Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
kEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR THE PICS FROM THERE WEBSITE.....THERE WERE ALOT OF PIC TAKEN OF US GUYS....AND I THINK CARLS BIKE.

Carl asked to be in the photo with him for the police year book(that was nice seeing how he just won the damn bike show :lol: )

So if anyone know the link once its up...please let us know.

Thanks to all ,I had a great time...congrats agian Carl. :wink:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Carl. Cheer up, you won. :lol:

See, she's smiling!

He not, but still looks happier than you. :wink:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Thanks Tim.

Carl

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
^^sure does...why were you looking there???

·
Registered
727 Posts
the grease stain on his shirt in the shape of a bike caught my eye

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mad man doing all the clickin

Hi all, just joined the forum. Yah, that be me doing all the clickin at the meet Sunday.

I do have some cool shots to share. Not sure how you guys and gals are uploading pics to this forum, let me know!

Thanks...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am also new here. Bwoy told me about this board last Saturday at the Camp Cadet ride. I had no idea that there were these kind of resources out there. I have know Bwoy for many years, as a matter of fact, I knew him back when he was a snot nosed kid. I will be looking in on you guys regularly know that I know about this board. I am still on a learning curve, pretty new to the whole motorcycling thing.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Re: Mad man doing all the clickin

photodude said:
Hi all, just joined the forum. Yah, that be me doing all the clickin at the meet Sunday.

I do have some cool shots to share. Not sure how you guys and gals are uploading pics to this forum, let me know!

Thanks...
I host all my pics on my own site & just link to my site with the img tabs.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
727 Posts
stick07pa said:
I am also new here. Bwoy told me about this board last Saturday at the Camp Cadet ride. I had no idea that there were these kind of resources out there. I have know Bwoy for many years, as a matter of fact, I knew him back when he was a snot nosed kid. I will be looking in on you guys regularly know that I know about this board. I am still on a learning curve, pretty new to the whole motorcycling thing.
Snot nosed kid?

Welcome to the board Stick

·
Registered
6 Posts
Desk Top Images

Here are a few desk top images that I have created for all of you from Sundays meet...1024 x768 size.

Enjoy all....

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
That would be my vest's VTX patch in the top photo. Thanks photodude. Where's the pics of my M109R LE? :lol:

Carl

·
Registered
727 Posts
photodude said:
Not sure what photo you are talking about...took so many that day.

Please give me another hint, VTX1652
it would be this one

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
photodude,

I didn't mean that one since it was already posted on the Camp Cadet Website. I thought several other pictures were taken. Did you take the one that's posted on the Website or did the other photographer?

Carl

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.