Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, first time posting to the board, I'm hoping for a little help identifying my sissy bar. I have a 2007 VTX 1300r with the backrest in the photo. I want to add a matching luggage rack. The only identification on the unit is 95-7302L and R on the mounting brackets. To me it looks like a Cobra square standard but I can't be sure. Please let me know your thoughts. I can send measurements if that helps. Thanks in advance.

20150830_153937.jpg 20150830_154002.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
I have a Hondaline Deluxe backrest and fender rail and yours is not like mine. I know I've seen that style before but can't remember the vendor. SRI

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi all, first time posting to the board, I'm hoping for a little help identifying my sissy bar. I have a 2007 VTX 1300r with the backrest in the photo. I want to add a matching luggage rack. The only identification on the unit is 95-7302L and R on the mounting brackets. To me it looks like a Cobra square standard but I can't be sure. Please let me know your thoughts. I can send measurements if that helps. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 59605 View attachment 59606
Cobra short,I've got one

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Yep, I would have to say Cobra short as well.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Cobra short for sure. Just enlarged my pad on mine recently to make it more comfy for my wife.:thumbup:

·
Registered
114 Posts
In fact, you can see the before and after in the two pics right here. The member pic has the old pad and the other pic has the larger pad.8)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a quick update, the sissy bar is definitely a Cobra short. I purchased and installed the tube steel rack. The rack fit perfectly and looks great. The combination of the new to me Ultimate Big Boy seats with the rack and sissy bar look great. I'll post a pic soon. Thank you all for the input, I appreciate the help identifying the part.

·
Registered
1 Posts
what backrest

Hi all, first time posting to the board, I'm hoping for a little help identifying my sissy bar. I have a 2007 VTX 1300r with the backrest in the photo. I want to add a matching luggage rack. The only identification on the unit is 95-7302L and R on the mounting brackets. To me it looks like a Cobra square standard but I can't be sure. Please let me know your thoughts. I can send measurements if that helps. Thanks
in advance.

View attachment 59605 View attachment 59606 [h=2]Sissy bar Yamaha XVS 950 A Midnight Star 09-14 + Rear Rack ST[/h][COLOR=#555555 !important]by EMP
[/COLOR]
£189.91£199.90
this is on amazon.
I fitted one on my [h=2] Yamaha XVS 950 A Midnight Star but I remover the backrest so I my could fit my top box with its own back rest fitted[/h]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts