Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Recent Discussions column on the right side of the browser shows discussions today that am not allowed to read.
FWIW, they all point to a subforum in the 72-a subfolder, however I have not found a subforum in the list that links to 72-a (or similar).

Example:
Inaccessible thread labeled "Las Vegas: WHY?" with link https://www.vtxoa.com/forums/72-a/434345-las-vegas-why.html

I get an error:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is this a secret subforum :) that should not have any visible posts or is there some glitch on the board?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If those posts/threads are not accessible to certain users, should the board not link them in the Recent Discussions column then?
Not that I care much but it doesn't seem correct.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Works fine for me. Are you and member of the Hot Box and are you logged in?
^^^^ THAT

If you WANT to read those discussions, you need to go to your user profile and join the secret FreeMason's group. :)
Otherwise, those links will be dead (they shouldn't even appear in the first place, which was the original point of my first post).

·
Administrator
651 Posts
Posts in that section should no longer be visible in Recent Discussions unless you want to see them in the first place (by being part of that extra usergroup)

Kevin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts