Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's gonna be great! I went the last two years and it's a HUGE event.

Motorcycle Events
Carlisle Summer Bike Fest
July 20 - July 22, 2007
Carlisle , PA
Carlisle Fairgrounds 1000 Bryn Mawr Rd -- Bike Fest displays thousands and thousands of bikes on the show field unique motorcycles and a skills competition. Special guests include legendary bike builders choppers pro street and sport bikes of all makes designs and calibers.

City: Carlisle
State: PA
Zip: 17013
Phone: 717-243-7855
Fax: 717-243-0255
Email: [email protected]
Event Type: Rally

·
Registered
512 Posts
I will be there, for sure!!!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Yup! I'll be there. I haven't missed a year. I wish Michelle Smith was coming back, though!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Capt,. she's NOT gonna be there???

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I thought ya may have been wrong. I usually stay in the same hotel as she does. Lots of builders there yearly. Fun time in the lounge.She's alot prettier in person. Nice gal.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I know Michelle likes it here, because she's originally from Central PA. Good stock out there!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
gadflangdangnabbit to jimmeny sakes for heck i aint gonna be a round, gaaaaaaaashdernit.

it done figure dat I'd haf ta be away dat weekend.

(sorry for the backwoods country bumpkin speak, thats how i speak when i get angry, lol)

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Too good to miss & back to the top

Kuryakyn always has a booth with every single VTX Accessory they make. This show is too good to miss you could spend 5 hours there and not see everything. Acres & acres of booths.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I'll be there! :D It's only 18 miles from my house (really long ride :oops: ), usually go on Sunday because of smaller crowds. Hope to see some VTX riders there!

Chuck :mcrider:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Carlisle

Anyone have a phone # for a camp ground that is close to the event? I'm thinking of staying overnight and would like to camp if the weather permits.
Thanks, Dan

·
Registered
99 Posts
Xster will be there

Hi, gents, I will be riding in from Indianapolis. Oh, by the way, I will be the one selling all those Kuryakyn metric parts we bring to each show. Stop by and ask for Tom (Mr. Metric) during the show. See you all Friday morning.

Xster

·
Registered
512 Posts
OMG I am sooooo excited!!!

I'll be there on friday, and saturday, and sunday.

I'm looking for alot to buy, been saving for this!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I will be heading down on Saturday or Sunday not 100 % on which day yet

G

·
Look out for us Marylanders sneaking in! :lol:

I'll be in Baltimore for a convention that weekend but slipping away for a day up there.

Not sure which day. Fri or Sat.

Was gonna take the back roads up, until I realized where the 'back roads' out of Baltimore City were located. I don't own a kevlar vest! :shock: :lol:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts