Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,171 Posts
I'm the same way. I think we are just wired that way. On our honeymoon in Mexico, all those years ago, many ladies went topless at the beach. Some were very nice ... others not so much. My new bride caught me looking and we had a discussion about, looking and not touching. While I didn't lust for these beauties, I did, and still do, admire beauty in women. As the saying goes, "It doesn't matter where you get your appetite ..."

Of course there is always a difference between looking and leering. One must always be careful not to disrespect their spouse, or the women being looked at.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I have posted this before but it fits this post.

The Mind of a Wife!
> Husband's call:
>
>Honey it's me. I don't want to alarm you but I was hit by a car as I was
> leaving the office.
>
> Paula brought me to the hospital. They have checked me over and done some
> tests and some x-rays. The blow to my head was severe. Fortunately it did
> not cause any serious internal injury.
>
> However I do have three broken ribs, a compound fracture in the left leg,
> and they think they may have to amputate my right foot."
>
>Wife's Response:
>"Who is Paula?"

·
Premium Member
6,171 Posts
I have posted this before but it fits this post.

The Mind of a Wife!
> Husband's call:
>
>Honey it's me. I don't want to alarm you but I was hit by a car as I was
> leaving the office.
>
> Paula brought me to the hospital. They have checked me over and done some
> tests and some x-rays. The blow to my head was severe. Fortunately it did
> not cause any serious internal injury.
>
> However I do have three broken ribs, a compound fracture in the left leg,
> and they think they may have to amputate my right foot."
>
>Wife's Response:
>"Who is Paula?"
I thought my wife may be cheating on me so I decided to keep a close eye on things. I told my wife I had to travel for work. Packed a bag and told her I was heading for the airport. I drove the car a few blocks and parked. I walked back to the house and his behind my motorcycle in the driveway. Sure enough my best friend showed up in his car. My wife ran out to the car and threw herself into his arms. As they left I looked down at the driveway. I was devastated. I noticed my new to me VTX1800 had developed an oil leak.

·
Registered
751 Posts
First off, STOP. Do not look at pic yet. A picture tells many stories. So let me walk you around the room first. Pic was taken in Sturgis of 2009. Me and three riding bud's rode out there. So obviously the main focal point is of the two woman in a dance. But much more is going on. So stick to the path. Two rows back, man black shirt, black hat. Eyes focused. Same row man to the left, white shirt, caught in a blink but, eyes focused. Over his shoulder, man in bandana, eyes focused. The crème de la crème? Man directly to the right, black shirt, CAMERA FOCUSED. I mean, you can't draw a straighter line to what his camera is focused on, too funny. And the look on his girlfriends face, CAUGHT. She has the lip going, eyes rolled, and you know she did the head nod. :surprise:

Alas, I can not take credit for the picture. It was taken by my riding bud Steve. I'm sure he didn't realize the moment in time he captured. Probably because his camera, was focused. :wink2:
Still one of my favorite pics of that trip. I will say though, I do have some pics of those same two women dancing on the bar. And it was racktackular. :wink2:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Art is ART... it might even walk.... sadly even talk.. :)

just saying...

men are from Mars.. Woman are from Venus

not even close.......

try 20 million light years might be better
Minor correction:

"Men are from Earth, women are 'femaliens!'"

Joe T.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Meh....I would never be with a woman who got THAT uptight over looking. Anyone who believes women doll themselves up, to compete with other women needs to give their head a shake. They ALLLLL want to be noticed by the opposite sex. Including that guys sour puss wife in the video.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
First off, STOP. Do not look at pic yet. A picture tells many stories. So let me walk you around the room first. Pic was taken in Sturgis of 2009. Me and three riding bud's rode out there. So obviously the main focal point is of the two woman in a dance. But much more is going on. So stick to the path. Two rows back, man black shirt, black hat. Eyes focused. Same row man to the left, white shirt, caught in a blink but, eyes focused. Over his shoulder, man in bandana, eyes focused. The crème de la crème? Man directly to the right, black shirt, CAMERA FOCUSED. I mean, you can't draw a straighter line to what his camera is focused on, too funny. And the look on his girlfriends face, CAUGHT. She has the lip going, eyes rolled, and you know she did the head nod. :surprise:

Alas, I can not take credit for the picture. It was taken by my riding bud Steve. I'm sure he didn't realize the moment in time he captured. Probably because his camera, was focused. :wink2:
Still one of my favorite pics of that trip. I will say though, I do have some pics of those same to women dancing on the bar. And it was racktackular. :wink2:
I focused and focused and couldn't find the guys you were talking about.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts