Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have been riding now for 33 years and last Saturday I had my second accident. Bike made out better than I did. The crash guards and the saddle bags saved my bike. Now I'm looking to replace my saddle bags, they got scuffed up. Trying to find Mike at CC Saddlebags. Got my bags in 2012 so not sure if he is still in business. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Hopefully any injuries you have are not serious. Sounds like you are doing good if already looking for saddle bags. I hate hearing about any kind of accident involving a mc.

·
Old Goat
24,226 Posts
Pardon me....what’s the CC stand for....might help knowing...good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank ya'll for the help. I think it is the one on Facebook. I REALLY do appreciate it. I have never done any forms before. I'll do the best I can with limited use of my hands.Broken thumb and bruised ribs are going to keep me down for a little bit. Road rash sucks! Looking for saddlebags will help keep me busy. Thank ya'll for the greetings and well wishes. 😎

·
Old Goat
24,226 Posts
Thank ya'll for the help. I think it is the one on Facebook. I REALLY do appreciate it. I have never done any forms before. I'll do the best I can with limited use of my hands.Broken thumb and bruised ribs are going to keep me down for a little bit. Road rash sucks! Looking for saddlebags will help keep me busy. Thank ya'll for the greetings and well wishes. 😎
Good luck in your search...best wishes for a full and speedy recovery...:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts