Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a place called Under Pressure today to get a brake line made. I went behind the counter with the guy while he made it(I love a place that lets you do that). On the work bench was a broken down 1800 motor(I love that to), so me and the guy had a lot to talk about. It seems he is the guy that does the big bores for Highlander Customs. I asked what he was doing to it and he said, bore to 2300 and CHAIN DRIVE . Chain drive?I found the web site for the chain drive http://www.designedperformance.com/page ... 2550935882[/url]
I'm stoked. :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1:

G

·
0 Posts
just curious..............why the need to change over to chain drive? Unless you are planning 140 cubes and a blower?

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
xcelr8 said:
just curious..............why the need to change over to chain drive? Unless you are planning 140 cubes and a blower?
Since I know the motor...it was mine I sold to Shawn at Highlander and since I know what he has planned for this motor....the chain might not be enough to harness this beast either :wink:

Double shot of NoS, custom built turbo, bore, carberated etc etc etc. Will be one of the fastest X's on the road for sure :shock:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts