Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm supposed to be meeting some folks at one of the marinas for the boat races. Wanted to take my ride. Is it safe leaving the X parked there for 6 or 8 hours. We're supposed to return some time around 10 pm.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
That depends on what marina, if it is Port of Blarney's or just about any other marina immeadiately on Grass Lake your bike should be safe, just use common sense when parking it and take in mind that a lot of the people that will be parking cars at those same marinas will be drinking heavily and not looking out too much when they are leaving the marina/bar.

If you are parking at Port of Blarney's your biggest concern would be the cars that also park in the lot so get there early and park in the area that would be to the left side of the restarant entrance as you look at it from the road. If needed you can take the ferry over to Blarney's Island which will cost you $5 round trip.

I live about two minutes ride from Port of Blarney's and have lived in this area most of my life so if you have any other questions just send me a pm or email. 8)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.