Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize Hawke, and I think Jduck have been doing this and maybe some toe stepping is occurring. My Apologies, I hope my 220 lbs aint too bad though. All who attended the Yoder meet and great in Montezuma, Ga. Decided we didnt want to wait months before doing meeting again. We have a tech session coming up in May @ Hawkes place, so we thought a April M&G at Cheaha in April was in order. The first week in April is Easter Week so not a good one. I am thinking the Saturday the 18th At Mt Cheaha. 1130 to 1200.
I am good for most any day that the 11th, 18th or 25th are good for me. Post up your desires, pro or con, we can move from there............most traffic on this thread so we can follow it for best info go HERE

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?520761-Mt-Cheaha-Meet-N-Greet

·
Registered
164 Posts
I saw on the Georgia forum that April 11th has been set. Pam and I already have plans that weekend with money paid, so take some photos and post them. Maybe one day we can make a M&G.

·
Registered
164 Posts
The tech session looks like a "go" for us. I can't think of anything our bikes will need then, but we can watch, learn and help. Also , if anyone in the Cullman area is wanting to go and needs a trailer, I have a two bike trailer they can borrow.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
The tech session looks like a "go" for us. I can't think of anything our bikes will need then, but we can watch, learn and help. Also , if anyone in the Cullman area is wanting to go and needs a trailer, I have a two bike trailer they can borrow.
Just be sure to post up in the tech session thread. Be great seeing you guys again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts