Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Saw a Fury with the black rims and matte silver paint for $11899 last night on Ebay, it's here in Ohio about 45 mins from me. I thought I saw list of $13500 for it.

My dealer in town sold theirs in an hour, and don't seem to be getting more, others still have their after a week and a half, and this dealer is dumping??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honda East Fury Pricing

Well it appears they have dropped the pricing down even lower...from what I can tell, one of the cheapest in the country.
2010 Honda Fury - $11,699.00 (standard colors) I also know for a fact they do not charge any of the dealer prep, set-up or incoming freight fees....price plus document, tax, title and tag .......www.hondaeasttoledo.com, SCOTT JOHNSON was my saleman...ext. 45

·
Registered
723 Posts
AFAIK the Honda store in Bartlesville OK was the first to have them under $12K and that was when they first hit showrooms. Wouldn't be surprised if discount dealers who buy up overproduction have 'em under $11K this fall and by 2011 under $10K for leftover '10s.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I have found Kirby's Supersports in Chanute, KS http://www.kirbyssupersports.com has them listed for $11,599.00. They have several colors.
Yep Kirby's (Honda of Chanute 'til they took on other brands) is where I got my F. Was in there couple weeks ago and they had a buncha Furies but tags were MSRP. Since they discount everything I figured you could buy 'em for less but didn't ask. Guess they'll take MSRP if some bumpkin walks in and writes 'em a check :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts