Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The VTX Rider fund check arrived today. I think I will try to deliver it to JDCook72 tonight at the hospital. Thanks Coolrunnings. :lol:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Check

Make sure you tell JD that his other family wishes him well and look forward to him joining us again on the board.

Someone needs to loan him a laptop so he can chat with us.

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
pepsX said:
$1220.13 wa the total
Nope, the total was $1244.00 even. If I would've had the extra I would've kicked in another $56.00 to make it $1300.00, wouldn't that have been cool!!

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
I figured after your skimming it would be 1220.13....my bad

for all you people reading this and cant see my evil grin, im just kidding.
no offence was mean to bruce or anyone else in this post, now please pass my deposit slip

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
pepsX said:
I figured after your skimming it would be 1220.13....my bad

for all you people reading this and cant see my evil grin, im just kidding.
no offence was mean to bruce or anyone else in this post, now please pass my deposit slip
:p

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
You know,if we left the account open all the time we could always give an unfortunate ride a check for 1300.00 dollars.That way every X -Rider would get the same . And in the event we gather too much money we could always make a nice donation to...say a childrens fund of some kind.
Is that too far out there or does it sound good??

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
You know,if we left the account open all the time we could always give an unfortunate ride a check for 1300.00 dollars.That way every X -Rider would get the same . And in the event we gather too much money we could always make a nice donation to...say a childrens fund of some kind.
Is that too far out there or does it sound good??
I think by the next time we'll have stepped it up a notch as more people get involved, and we will be able to send more. I would hope that's what happens.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
It really makes me proud to be a part of this Family of bikers for those who helped you all deserve a round of aplause and for those who didn't it's never too late we do have a first class bunch of guys and galss here. :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts