Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the four to six who remember us... we are tomorrow morning leaving the Texas coast and heading to Mardon.

For the few who DO NOT watch the weather... we are scared #@%$LESS CAUSE THE RAIN IS heaveee HERE. And Texans don't slow down in it.

We went the first 3100 miles and avoided the rain, but it caught us finally.

Save us a beer, we'll be there.

knarF, any advise for intense rain riding?

Tony & Jason: so far no changes in our schedule. We may not have email access until we get there. We'll call if there are issues.

J & C
ps, what a friggin' blast we're having!

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Hopefully we can share a beer again this year 8) Ride safe we'll see ya soon 8)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Try and keep dry and stay away from the semi trucks and buses. Riding long distance in the rain sucks Jim theres no nice way to put it. Get trash bags for your hand and feet if you need to. Keeping dry is 80% of the battle. Looking forward to seeing you at Mardon.

·
Registered
333 Posts
missed you at the hells canyon run, i might have better luck finding you at mardon, see you there
lee

·
Registered
374 Posts
J & C

I hope the trip is going ok and you all are safe. Keep us informed of your progress.

Really looking forward to seeing yall.

Walt/Maryln

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Tony & Jason: so far no changes in our schedule. We may not have email access until we get there. We'll call if there are issues.
Sorry Jim I will not be meeting you guys in Umatilla. I will be leaving later on Friday and see you at Mardon. Gotta work Friday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts