Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey troops hows every one doing, had to drop in with a little story. I went to a little town called Cassody here in Kansas where every year there is a pretty good sized motorcycle gathering 1st sunday of the month. It has gotten pretty big over the years from 25 or thirty riders to a few thousand now, anyway there is a dyno truck ther now and for 30 bucks you can have them run 3 pulls on your ride so after putting on my new exhaust and air kit and my seat of the pants rejet job I had them do it. 79.1ft pounds of tourque and 61.3 HP, but this is not about my bike but the guy after me Yep a Harley :lol: after they got it straped down and ready to go, one of his spark plugs had vibrated almost to the point of shooting out, after the dyno tech guy worked on it a little bit he ran into more problems so they pushed it off. The owner worked on it for about 30 or 40 miniutes before it was ready to roll again. I dont want this to turn into a Harley bashing party, but you just have to laugh. Oh and he told me he just spent $2,500.00 on a upgrade kit.

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
papa said:
Hey troops hows every one doing, had to drop in with a little story. I went to a little town called Cassody here in Kansas where every year there is a pretty good sized motorcycle gathering 1st sunday of the month. It has gotten pretty big over the years from 25 or thirty riders to a few thousand now, anyway there is a dyno truck ther now and for 30 bucks you can have them run 3 pulls on your ride so after putting on my new exhaust and air kit and my seat of the pants rejet job I had them do it. 79.1ft pounds of tourque and 61.3 HP, .
Sounds like your seat of the pants was pretty dang good, wanta sit on mine?

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool runnins said:
papa said:
Hey troops hows every one doing, had to drop in with a little story. I went to a little town called Cassody here in Kansas where every year there is a pretty good sized motorcycle gathering 1st sunday of the month. It has gotten pretty big over the years from 25 or thirty riders to a few thousand now, anyway there is a dyno truck ther now and for 30 bucks you can have them run 3 pulls on your ride so after putting on my new exhaust and air kit and my seat of the pants rejet job I had them do it. 79.1ft pounds of tourque and 61.3 HP, .
Sounds like your seat of the pants was pretty dang good, wanta sit on mine?
Thanks: I thank there are some better #'S out ther but I am pretty happy with the way it is running, you can crack the throtle as fast as you can and it takes it and goes. No problem yanking that sidecar around. And thanks for the link to the fund!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts