Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of 4:00PM PST a cashier’s check in the amount of $1244.00 is on its way to Joe C (JDCOOK72) via USPS registered mail. I sent it the most secure way I could but they wouldn’t put insurance on a check.

If you don't know what this is about please read this thread:

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=66079

Twodogs, please let us know once you get it, and as soon as you can (if you can) a picture of Joe when he opens it would be real cool.

Bruce

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
warden said:
I thought you were done with USPS...........:>)
Can't send letters UPS, at least not that I know of. Any other service to send letters?

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Cool Runnins, thanks again for all you did to help us help one of our own. You da man! :D 8)

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Can't send letters UPS, at least not that I know of. Any other service to send letters?[/quote]

Dont they have packing envelopes?? I know fed ex does anyway.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
I send overnight letters via UPS all the time, they have a letter pouch just like fed ex

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Bruce you have done a most exceptional job. Put a feather in your cap bro you earned it. Giving so much of yourself for a worthy cause.

Just had to rib you a bit on the sending thing, but you can send it Fed Ex or UPS if you ever wanted to......Keep up the good work .

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for letting me know on the letter thing, I'll keep that in mind, hope I never have to use it for this though.

Peace.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts