Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Well, we have the 318 miles, 11 turns shirts........and Abraham Lincoln, even though he was born in another state......wait, Reagan was born here......Ummmmmmm Oh yeah, really tall buildings downtown. :a13:

Still like your brats though :chef2:

See you in a few weeks Tim!

G

·
0 Posts
I am diggin the new logo

Skinny don't you know someone who could throw a patch together for us?

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Thats too funny!! Glad you guys have a sense of humor.

WRT Illinois, thank God for California and Massachusetts, or we'd have the most fouled up political system in the nation.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
At Chris's there is a Embroidering Truck sitting there waiting for our bussiness, Ken is the owner and I beleive two machines avaliable. Riley take a ride by, the truck sit in back of the Chicken garage of Chris, must be on your way home.
Skinny

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Kick Ass! Yep. I go by the place twice a day. I'll have to look tonight.
Can't wait to talk to him- Maybe we could come up with some cool designs and put them out there for the rest of the folks- fund some of our events/etc. I think there is definite room for improvement over the majority of the VTX patches I've seen so far.

Riley

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Riley said:
Kick Ass! Yep. I go by the place twice a day. I'll have to look tonight.
Can't wait to talk to him- Maybe we could come up with some cool designs and put them out there for the rest of the folks- fund some of our events/etc. I think there is definite room for improvement over the majority of the VTX patches I've seen so far.

Riley
You need to talk to Ken Neu His daughter is Chris she also can help.
Skinny
That chicken garage is the home of my X

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can make a pin out of just about ANY design; I've forwarded the bottom design to artwork for a proof and price quote !! :D

I'll email you Skinny once I have the info.

Eric (NASTYX) :twisted:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Riley said:

10-4, I'd like to see a patch too. Have any sketches to start with anyone?

Riley

I like the bottom design for pin/patch. I would like to make a suggestion however. Take the "VTX" from the top pic and put it in the middle of the "Wisconsin" & "Chapter". Remove the "X" and the "VTX Riders".

Just a suggestion.

BBA

·
Registered
245 Posts
This is a real ROUGH attempt at making this logo/pin. I don't have a good graphics program and can only come up w/ this concept. At least you get the idea.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Not a bad looking pin. What to do with the color in the center. Can they be made with different colors for different bikes?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts