Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope the Season is to your liking. My question is this, What's the weather like this morning in your area?
In Southeast Louisiana its 70ish(09:00), 100% humidity, fog and occasional drizzling rain. Nobody can wear their Christmas suits cause it's to hot. It's more like birthday suit weather outside.

·
Seat Dr
5,159 Posts
55 and sunny in NC. Just got back from a little Christmas morning ride:smile:

Merry Christmas everyone.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
weather here?

In eastern Oregon, it's 27 and dropping and a boatload of snow is coming across the mountains to add to the 14"-16" already on the ground.

Why did I leave Texas????

:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
40 here and sunny today, yesterday bad freezing rain roads like skating rink. left for work 3am to go 2 miles and took 35 min to get there what a mess roads were:yikes: not a salt truck in sight

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
In south west Virginia 40 degrees and sunny.

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
High noon and just 18 degrees. We have about 2 inches of left over snow and ice. At least the electricity hasn't been out for several days.

Merry Christmas everyone.

John

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
In eastern Oregon, it's 27 and dropping and a boatload of snow is coming across the mountains to add to the 14"-16" already on the ground.

Why did I leave Texas????

:dontknow:
About 33*, 8" snow on ground, drizzling. We'll probably see some of that snow from LaGrande late this afternoon.

·
Registered
33 Posts
About 50 deg. and sunnt. Gettin' ready for a Christmas day ride:mrgreen::mrgreen::thumbup::doorag:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
9:45AM 51* and drizzling rain in Southern California
1:30PM 46* and rain in Southern California

·
Registered
270 Posts
Mostly sunny, 56 degrees outside now, with high expected hear 65.

Having some soup for lunch and then heading out for a ride this afternoon.

Wish it could be riding weather for everyone.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope the Season is to your liking. My question is this, What's the weather like this morning in your area?
In Southeast Louisiana its 70ish(09:00), 100% humidity, fog and occasional drizzling rain. Nobody can wear their Christmas suits cause it's to hot. It's more like birthday suit weather outside.
Bout the same here in NW Florida. We are planning a ride tomorrow, should be great. 70* w/ 10% chance of rain. :thumbup:

·
Registered
599 Posts
40 and sunny but a little windy at 15mph....Dallas

·
Registered
440 Posts
St. Louis Missouri 30 & Sunny

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
34 degrees now in Seattle....been snowing hard all day...well over a foot of snow on the ground from the daily dumping of snow....It's been over a week since I've been able to work in the office.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts