·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just went out and checked and it won't even fit.. What seat do I need to be able to put this on right??

·
Registered
662 Posts
post of pic of the backrest, maybe one of us can tell you what you have. :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
That chrome plate will only fit the Honda deluxe backrest or the Bestem deluxe backrest. The bolt hole pattern will not match up with anything else.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I bought the deluxe back rest will it mount in the holes that the stock 1800t back rest has?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
If I understand what you are asking, you should be able to buy the Honda deluxe backrest for the retro and it should mount up. Basically the 1800 T is a retro fitted with bags, windsheild and backrest. I have not seen a close up pic of the backrest that comes on a T, but didn't think it was the deluxe. Chicago-Spike gave you the chart showing the prt #'s for the deluxe backrests. The only thing I'm not sure of, was awhile back there seemed to be a difference in the measurements in the 4 hole pattern for the backrest pads from model to model. When I bought the X backrest plate it was for my C, don't remember if there was different ones for different models...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will have to send a message to Hal to see if they still sell these anymore I can find them if I click on spikes link but I couldn't find them when I went to the page..

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
a custom made part like that wouldn't be terribly expensive, just as an FYI.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts