Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just plugging for Chromeworks, but I ordered, received and placed the chrome strips on my VTX and they look really nice! Easy to apply, and I thought a really nice accent.

Can order them from [email protected] or [email protected].

No issues with ordering, he's reliable as one can tell if you check some of the threads.

Ride safe!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Love Them!

I got the chromeworks strips about a week ago. Could not wait to put them on! They look FANTASTIC! The bike should have come this way! I also liked how flexible they are compared to typical automobile trim. I am glad I spent the money on these!

My question is this.... How about some trim to go around the tank, made the same way? Can that be done? If it has been done, where can I get it?

Figowitz is a heads up business man with a great product. If your Retro doesn't have these yet, you need to get in touch with him and get them!

Rufus

·
Seat Dr
5,159 Posts
Yeah man, Figowitz is the man. I haven't seen him post on here lately must be busy making inserts. :wink:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
chrome for gas tank

If you purchase the chrome trim used for doors at an auto store, (usually comes in a 10' roll or so), you can trim around the ridge of your gas tank. Takes a little while to run it all the way around but really improves the look...just be patient. I used a small screwdriver to help open the strips every so often. You'll really like the appearance!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Why The Wait ?

I ordered Kuryakyn inserts from HDL and they said they won't be ready til summer '05. What's up with that :?:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I wouldn't wait

I wouldn't wait until summer! Not with Figowitz being able to get them to you much sooner! Of course, I have not seen the Kury inserts, they may look different. If they don't look any different, I would suggest cancelling the inserts order and ordering something else from HDL, then get in touch with Figowitz and get some chromeworks ones!

just my $.02

Rufus

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
I LOVEZ my inserts! There's NO good reason why your groves should go nekkid (er, metaphorically speaking)!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts