Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have seen this topic before...who has the skinny on the chrome side covers for 1300's?? I need a source and pricing if anyone has it please!

·
Registered
816 Posts
i have a set of chrome covers in excellent condition. will trade for candy red covers.

·
Registered
217 Posts
cover trade

I have 1300 c red covers. Be willing to trade.

·
Registered
217 Posts

I am not 100 % sure that the chrome would be nicer than the reds, but I would be willing to change.

As they say in the movie..."Change is good Donkey".

·
Registered
816 Posts
WHO WANTS TO TRADE ME THEIR RED COVERS FOR MY CHROME COVERS :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1:

·
Registered
217 Posts
covers

like I said before. If they are the same as the C model. I am ready, able and willing.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Way to jump on it Serpags!! Too bad mine are silver.....

I just like the chrome look, and these are an excellent accent to the engine.

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Dudes. I always thought that the chrome covers lent a light, airy look to the C while the colored cover gave the S a little more weight and continuity. Some happy VTXer on the East Coast has my chrome covers and I his colored.
As Always Peaceful Cruisin'
BLACK POWER
:tools1:

G

·
0 Posts
i'll trade my red ones..

hi,

i'll trade my c's red covers for chrome ones, if anyone wants red ones.

note....i have taken off the honda emblem, otherwise a few very light and very minimal tiny scratches not even visible over a few inches away.

right now i have a small vinyl flame sticker on it that comes right off with no sticky residue.

(just wanna be totally upfront) bike has about 5k miles on it and always waxed n garaged, never even rained on!

texascruzer

·
Registered
436 Posts
just check prices

Think ron ayers around 64 bucks looks like ebay a little higher, might want to call on fitment, year, ect.....

·
Registered
254 Posts
Re: just check prices

rebls said:
Think ron ayers around 64 bucks looks like ebay a little higher, might want to call on fitment, year, ect.....
Check Honda Online Parts. I believe they're about 25 bucks each.

G

·
0 Posts
okay...thanks

thanks for all the info...

i'm not really looking to change covers...only that if some one wanted to trade i would, ...chrome would be okay...different at least....

yeah, i mentioned it in case someone was wanting red ones thats all.

thanks again,

texascruzer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts