Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Never Dull

Ross,
No offense, but I've never worked so hard as when I tried Never Dull. It works, but takes way, way, way, way much elbow grease & time.

Thanks for your service to our country.

I'm Sore,
Nick:tools:

I tried a lot of cleaning products & found this to be the best.

·
Registered
912 Posts
What's the damage on powdercoating both wheels?
I've seen posts on this board saying they can get them done for as low as $40 per wheel. Talked to a guy last week who told me $100 per wheel. This guy does a lot of work for two HD dealers. I was at his shop and may go with him even though it might be a little high. At least he's local (no shipping) and his turn around time was a week or less. There's another local place that I'm going to check out just to put my mind at ease. I'm looking at getting the entire wheel done just like these.
http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157636&highlight=black

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ross,
No offense, but I've never worked so hard as when I tried Never Dull. It works, but takes way, way, way, way much elbow grease & time.

Thanks for your service to our country.

I'm Sore,
Nick:tools:
Nick,for shure its a lot of work ,but well worth it.
P.S.Just love watching the wife working shining my bike up.:popcorn:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Removed my rear wheel last night to check bearings and clean and possibly replace the tire. I've been using White Diamonds and did again last night. The wheel has black spots bad and I think I may need to use sand paper or blaster to clean. I was looking into powder coating my self, $100/tire not bad.

Richard

21 - 24 of 24 Posts