Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some feedback on this product. Has anyone installed it on their X or used it on another bike?

http://www.redmondinnovations.com/shop_ ... AND+SUZUKI

HONDA CLEVER LEVER INSTRUCTIONS
TOOLS NEEDED
Drill or Power Screw Driver

Phillips Head Driver

INSTALLATION

Please read all instructions through first. If you have any questions contact us.

Looking at the back of your bike's control box housing, place the Clever Lever Cruise Control bracket even with the left hand edge of the housing. The section where the two screws go will be on the flat portion of the back of the housing. The bottom of the bracket will be even with the square part of the housing.

Carefully hold bracket in place and mark one hole. Use the screw with the larger head (self-tapping screw) to drill the marked hole. Remove screw with large head. Line up bracket and install flat headed screw. Make sure bracket is in alignment and drill second hole with self-tapping screw (large head screw). Remove self-tapping screw and install flat headed screw.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Look's simple to install and the price is right. I'd be curious to see if anybody is using this also.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
It won't work for the VTX because we have a right side throttle... :lol:

·
Registered
983 Posts
looks kinda slick, install appears way too easy :lol: I kinda like his air intake shown on the site, thanks for sharing. Lep

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Am I the only one who's been riding long enough to remember using a piece of leather bootlacing as a 'poor man's cruise control' on their bike?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gary in Indiana said:
Am I the only one who's been riding long enough to remember using a piece of leather bootlacing as a 'poor man's cruise control' on their bike?
Dang....u coulda saved Moose about $580 had he known this <LMAO>

·
Registered
416 Posts
Gary in Indiana said:
I can.. But I'm not that limber any more. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts