Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting one of those clock and outside temp gauge that mounts on the handle bars. They are a little exspensive, but i think i would like it. So does anyone have one, and do you like it...

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm thinking about getting one of those clock and outside temp gauge that mounts on the handle bars. They are a little exspensive, but i think i would like it. So does anyone have one, and do you like it...
I have a handlebar clock from clocks4bikes and I love it. Not a lot of bells and whistles, just tells you the time and looks good. I think some of the newer ones come with a push-button backlight.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I just went with the stem clock ( with light). Great for night riding, just push button. Battery last me about 1 yr, probably longer if I took it out in the winter.
I know if it's hot or cold, but some people like to know just HOW hot or cold it is.

G

·
I have a clock and temp guage from clocks4bikes. Thier price was very good and they look **** good. The company is a samll mom and pop company great service and company. Give them a look.

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
I have a Formotion lumiglow chrome clock mounted on the handlebar. Its nice as night, you can still see the clock hands. As for the temp...... I agree with the rest. YOU know when it too cold!!:yikes:

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Agree with clocks4bikes. You cant go wrong there.
As far as a themometer goes, sometimes knowing the real temp makes it feel worse.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I just bought from Clocks4bikes last month. Looks great and they have great service. Can't go wrong.

·
Registered
877 Posts
:agree:clocks4bikes.great people.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, I just got off the web page, clocks4bikes.com they do look good. i guess i'll be ordering one. as far as the temp.gauge. well your right, i'll know when its too cold to ride. Thanks again for the help.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I got the clock and thermo combo from clocks for bikes, found it on e-bay for $59.95 for the set delivered. I got the thermometer also because it is NEVER too cold to ride,:shock: just thought it looked good as a set.....:thumbup:

They are good people, customer service is GREAT, products look superb, and "3 year even if you loose it" guarantee. Its a no brainer....:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
+1000 on Clocks4Bikes.
Ross and Linda are good folks.:firstplace:
Don't buy from those turkish prison folks in Ca.:cus:

·
Registered
193 Posts
:agree:Yep, Clocks4Bikes. If you mount on the bars, get the clock & temp. It gives a balanced look and Hey, it's more chrome.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have both the clock and thermometer mounted on my handle bars from clocks4us, they really look good plus they are a great company and as soon as I got mine mounted the boss saw them and ordered his the next day

·
Lady Rider
4,246 Posts
If you're only getting the clock, consider the stemnut clock. it's one nice piece of chrome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts