Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know I have posted about this before. I was looking at all the Florida forums. Everyone is talking about going places and doing stuff like rides and stuff. I was wondering. Where does Vero Beach fit into the picture. I mean like which forum would a person belong to if from Vero Beach? Sounds like to me there is no place for a Vero Beach rider.

tlyoungb

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Lost in space, lost in time.

Just remember, no matter where you go- there you are

H

·
0 Posts
Look at it this way - - you have two groups to chose from. Or start your own.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Hal,

Start my own? Not sure what you are saying. Start my own forum for something like Indian River County? Heck I don't know if anyone knows where Vero Beach is on the map. hehehehe. Ain't nobody here in Vero except a bunch of half dead old people. Well maybe not half dead, but on their way. The only thing they ride up here is a go ped.

Ft. Pierce is not that far from Vero.

Thanks,

Tlyoungb

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
tlyoungb said:
Hi Hal,

Start my own? Not sure what you are saying. Start my own forum for something like Indian River County? Heck I don't know if anyone knows where Vero Beach is on the map. hehehehe. Ain't nobody here in Vero except a bunch of half dead old people. Well maybe not half dead, but on their way. The only thing they ride up here is a go ped.

Ft. Pierce is not that far from Vero.

Thanks,

Tlyoungb
well wake them up with those after market pipes. Anit' it a bit*h being the red headed step child? There are a bunch of guys on the south board that arent' that far from you. OTH Diver is in Jupiter and he knows a bunch of guys there he rides with. IM him he may be able to help

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now that is a good one. I like that Treasure Coast X Riders. That has a nice ring to it. Biminitwist you located down in Ft. Pierce I see. What do you ride?

tlyoungb

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man I was looking at the list of people that live in the Indian River County. I only saw two. Myself here in Vero, and another rider in Ft. Pierce. We are really rocking here now.

tlyoungb

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well Hey JORGEX1800. Man where you been. Have not seen you on line, or should I say on here. You know I am still meaning to get down that way one day to one of those bike nights. I guess I would have to leave here very very early though. By the time I get down there it would be over with hehehehe. Good to see you again.

tlyoungb

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea I was there last night. I saw a silver one go by me. I had flames on the paint job. Was that you? Mine is just a plane old black 1300S Retro. Nothing fancy. Just saddlebags, and Memphis Shield. Looking at getting a light bar like Highlanders if budget allows.

You intrested in starting a group for the Treasure Coast X Riders?

tlyoungb

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Treasure Coast X Riders

Hey Biminitwist,

What do you think. Maybe we should start one. What you think? But then again you are close to Port Stl Lucie down that way.

tlyoungb

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I guess I need to find out who it is we need to see about getting a Florida Treasure Coast X Riders forum started. I live up here in Vero just off US 1. Not sure where Midway is. I know where the staples is off US 1. How far do you live from there?

tlyoungb

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds good. I will be there also. I will be at the south end of the lot. That is normally where I park. What does you bike look like. I will look for it. Mine is a Black 2004 VTX 1300. Not much to go by since just about all the bikes there are black.

tlyoungb

1 - 20 of 26 Posts