Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
POSSIBLY.... WHAT IS WEATHER SUPPOSE TO BE? I HAVEN'T CHECKED IT FOR AWHILE. WHAT DID YOU HAVE IN MIND?

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Home > Local Weather > Weekend Weather for Alvo, NE

Saturday 16th
T-Storms
High - 72°F
Low - 50°F
Precip: 50%

DETAILS: Showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s.

Sunday 17th
Partly Cloudy
High - 76°F
Low - 54°F
Precip: 20%

DETAILS: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the mid 50s.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hopefully, the wife and I are riding the X to the Spring game on Saturday if the weather will hold.

Not sure what she has planned for me on Sunday. I will check back later.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need to see how much time I will get alloted to me on Sunday. Based on that I can decide where to ride and for how long. I was thinking Loess Hills Scenic Byway for a quick yet invirgorating ride.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Absolutely...

... if we can ride either before or after Pat's Pub ride... (see separate post) after would be best, about 3:00pm? Loess Hills Scenic Byway, indeed!

I rode to work today, and will be riding on Saturday as well.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Just remembered that my God daughter's 5th birthday party is Sunday, so I will have to miss this one.

It sounds fun, though.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Chip, I figured that it wouldn't take Lamonster long to find your avatar!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was nice while it lasted.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am going to do the Pat's Pub run too - see you there. Chip which bike are you bringing?

·
Registered
901 Posts
VTXHOGG said:
Can anyone tell me about the Pat's Pub run?

Try to figure out which way to ride today.
All I know is, Pat's is located at 144th & U in the Millard area. I believe sign up is at 1:00. I think they're going to ride to 3 other bars, and then come back to Pats. Sorry I don't have more details for ya.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am leaving for Pat's at 12:30. I need to be back home by 3PM - guests visiting tonight so my time is limited - see you all there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi all,
Beautiful day out here in Western Nebraska. Left Ogallala about ten a.m., went to Sedgwick Co. for lunch, then rode to Sidney, Bridgeport, Oshkosh and back home. Put on 260 miles!!!! This summer we're planning a trip out to Yellowstone (yeah even after we saw the movie last Sunday).
Hope you all got a chance to enjoy the beautiful day :D

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hey Gypsylady!! It's great to hear from you! I'm going to ride to Colorado early this summer to spend a few days with a friend of mine. I'll let you know when I'm coming through and if we can ride together for a few miles, that'll be great! Sounds like you had a beautiful ride today!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts