Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just installed a set of cobra quiet baffles in my 1800c with the slashcuts exhaust system, MAN! what diffence! you still have quite the sound but whats eliminated is the BLAT, BLAT , BLAT, sound that comes with the baffles that are installed when you buy the cobras. well worth the 65 bucks that i spend. anybody else have them installed on there vtx? :agree: ?

·
Registered
389 Posts
just installed a set of cobra quiet baffles in my 1800c with the slashcuts exhaust system, MAN! what diffence! you still have quite the sound but whats eliminated is the BLAT, BLAT , BLAT, sound that comes with the baffles that are installed when you buy the cobras. well worth the 65 bucks that i spend. anybody else have them installed on there vtx? :agree: ?
I don't have them but I have made some "quiet" mods of my own to the stock Cobra baffles with some success.
Do you have the angled slash cut exhaust? If so, where did you get the quiet baffles, I can't find them on the Cobra web site.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you go to direct line parts. you will find them with the cobra exhaust system. i have the shorty slash cuts and the part no for them is COB-901Q

1 - 3 of 3 Posts