Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have Cobra Deluxe Slashcuts to offer. This is a full system not slip-ons. I've got 3,300 miles on these pipes. There is some discoloration on the top of the rear pipe but not noticeable unless you are right on top of it. $100 OBO+shipping takes them.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just put on some Freedom Sharp Curve Radius last week, which means I now have Cobra Deluxe Slashcuts to offer. This is a full system not slip-ons. I've got 3,300 miles on these pipes. There is some discoloration on the top of the rear pipe but not noticeable unless you are right on top of it. $100 OBO+shipping takes them.
still avail? if so, do you think they would work on an '02 R?

thanks, Brandon

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just put on some Freedom Sharp Curve Radius last week, which means I now have Cobra Deluxe Slashcuts to offer. This is a full system not slip-ons. I've got 3,300 miles on these pipes. There is some discoloration on the top of the rear pipe but not noticeable unless you are right on top of it. $100 OBO+shipping takes them.
Im interested. Are they still availible? I have a '05 R

·
Registered
275 Posts
They will fit the R bikes if you use the factory front head pipe. and shave a few inchs off it. Youll need to flare the end of the pipe just a little bit. but it works very well. bolts right up other than that. Looks good too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Naw they were awesome. They were loud, but weren't obnoxious. No complaints ever, and I live in the suburbs; where you think I would've heard the most.
Were they just a little loud for your neighborhood? When 8 minute warm up is needed.

Mine were as well - but I modified the tip section which helped a lot.
Can't beat these full flow Glass packs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts