Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have the Angled Slash cut. Are they really loud, can you get at the baffles to wrap them to quiet them down.

Thanks Steve

·
Registered
483 Posts
I believe they are the same specs as for the C. They are significantly louder than stock pipes. I bought a set of Vance & Hines Quiet Baffles and installed them in mine. The did quiet them down slightly but more importantly deepened the overall exhaust note and eliminated the "blatty" sound both Cobras and V&H pipes tend to have at WOT. I'm very happy with both the quality of the Cobras and their sound.
Joe

·
Registered
483 Posts
The V&H Bigshots and the Cobra Angled Slashcuts take the same size baffle. Just make sure you have the Cobra Angled Slashcuts not the regular Cobra Slashcuts.
Joe

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
vtxed said:
Any one have the Angled Slash cut. Are they really loud, can you get at the baffles to wrap them to quiet them down.

Thanks Steve
Fellow WIVO, VTXFLYER, has the Angled slashcuts. If you both are going to the Memorial ride you will hear them. I used to have them. They are one of the best sounding pipes. IMO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.