Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 1800f with slash cuts and was wandering if anyone has installed the cobra quiet series baffles? I have been thinking about purchasing a set of them but thought I would see if someone had experience with them first. Thanks, Eric

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have them and they dont seen to quiet to me. I was expecting or hoping for quieter, but without going back too the way heavy stock exhaust I am stuck with them for now

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have installed the Cobra Quite Core baffles and they do take some of the bark out of the sound but do not make it quite by an means. As with some others on here I do not like the stock pipe sound or look but I am also not into being overly loud either.

As to if you should get them it is really up to you. Sound/noise levels are really up to you and what you want to achieve. I would say take a shot and install them as they are not that expensive and if you do not like them put them up for sale on the board here.

Good luck.

G

·
yes i just installed them in my 1800c with the cobras. i really like the sound now, much better than before. you still have a good deep sound, but without the BLAT BLAT BLAT that comes when you twist the throttle.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
i have the slash cuts myself..even cut 2/3rds of baffle for a realy sick noise...with laws creeping closer hear in new york..chances are i have to get quiter baffles...if this epa sticker is approved..i hope cobra
can comply with the quiter baffle along with an epa ok..tag with them..

part number and website would be appreciated...thanks...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts