Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am going to purchase a sissybar for The Wife and, eventually, also for luggage in the next few days. After comparing, I think that the Cobra Standard sissybar seems like the best value, and the reviews have been very positive.

Does anyone have this who can comment, either positive or negative? I have an '07 C with a Mustang Sport Tour seat. I am also thinking of getting the Mustang backrest pad, but perhaps the Cobra one that comes with the sissybar is good enough.

Any suggestions or comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have an 06 C with the Mustang Sport Tour seat, Cobra Standard sissbar with a rack and I am very pleased with it. The back rest pad that comes with the Cobra is a little small and I am thinking about getting a larger pad. More comfort for the boss. I see you are in Tampa. I grew up in Dade City. 8)

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
My wife and I both have the Cobra sissy bars and have no problems with them. I have the Cobra luggage rack that I put on when we ride 2up on trips, and it works great.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I have the cobra standard and ended having part of it cut off so the pad would be lower. The pic in my sig is before if was cut.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.