Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But also let's settle this once in for all. You all know how I feel about the red bikes, just don't like them, even some of their owners (you know who you are) So here is the scoop on bikes of color:
First the blurples, you can't make up your mind to be blue or purple. Wishy washy, make up your mind, don't be a flip floper.
Next the silvers, here is a bunch of, well just bland people trying to find their way. (don't worry, God still loves you)
Now comes the blue bikes, no sane person would buy a blue bike. So if you have one, well take you're meds every day please.
Now here is my all time favorite, love to bash, girlie man, unflavor color of the day. red bike=

You always save the best for last. Black is sinister, bad a$$, fastest, the all time best seller and last but not least it's just soooo purty.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
You are so right BigDog1, us Pearl Dark Blue riders... we's insane... like crazy man! Where's my meds! :twisted: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
Awww....Bigdog - I cant believe you left out ORANGE

If ever a color was begging to be trashed - it's orange.
Every time I see it, it's like....

"Ooompa-Looompa-Doopity-Do"

I LMAO at the orange bikes :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Colour (For those North of the Border)

Like Henry Ford Said..."You can have any color you want as long as it's Black"

·
Registered
21 Posts
Black bikes for whoosies

Man I hate black bikes. Even their riders! Whats up with these losers.
Love that red though. And red bikers can even spell.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pöi§ön said:
Awww....Bigdog - I cant believe you left out ORANGE

If ever a color was begging to be trashed - it's orange.
Every time I see it...it's like

Ooomp-Looompa-Doopity-Do

I LMAO at the orange bikes :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why would I ever mention a color that rhymes with nothing. That's right the word orange has no other word that rhymes with it. Remember the title of the post "color issues"...orange is a non-issue.

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
Re: Black bikes for whoosies

dtolbert said:
Black bikes for whoosies
....red bikers can even spell.
Whats a whoosie? :wink:

:lol:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Yes this is coming from somone on a red bike and im sure ill here it.. LMAO!!

If black is/was so great....Why the purple pin striping?? :wink:

All in good fun brother... ride on and be safe!!!

Bode

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
badbode said:
Yes this is coming from somone on a red bike and im sure ill here it.. LMAO!!

If black is/was so great....Why the purple pin striping?? :wink:

Bode
cuz it's purty

G

·
0 Posts
Big Dog where did you get the decals or pinstripping on your bike?? I think it looks kewl

·
Registered
537 Posts
At least us silvers stay the heck out of the fray and let the rest of you goof balls fight over something as silly as paint color!!!!

:a13:

For me, I like the lines of the X, period. Dang nice bike. Color is just icing on the cake. Besides, we all dress them up to be what we want, right?

·
Registered
248 Posts
The pin stripping came from ToysRus. Had to find the right accessory for his black Barbie dream bike.

I myself am into Ooomp-Looompa ORANGE crush, and would never have a tasteless color like black or even one of those little rosey reds big tykes.

Be a man admit your faults and move on.

Hey can we start a therapy fund for those with ulgy and slow red and black bikes???

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RattlerX said:
The pin stripping came from ToysRus. Had to find the right accessory for his black Barbie dream bike.

I myself am into Ooomp-Looompa ORANGE crush, and would never have a tasteless color like black or even one of those little rosey reds big tykes.

Be a man admit your faults and move on.

Hey can we start a therapy fund for those with ulgy and slow red and black bikes???
Remember, you are a non-issue :)

G

·
0 Posts
I am looking at getting an orange my buddy has an 1800 granny smith green. speaking of which they have candy apple red all fruits are good for you what fruit is black??(other than rotten ones :p )

1 - 20 of 103 Posts