Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old Farts Ride to Red Rock Amphitheater...no Lookout Mountain pics were taken by me.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Thanks WAH, I would love to go to a concert there sometime. Maybe some nice smooth jazz like Chuck Mangione or something. I hope to join y'all next year and bring a few other Georgians with me.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Nice pics, thanks for sharing them with us

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Holy Crap.....that is a picture of the 'real' Country Girl in her avatar. Finally the world gets to see her.

We missed you here this year darlin'. Hope y'all are plannin' on making the trip next year.

·
Senior Moments
8,400 Posts
mutt said:
Holy Crap.....that is a picture of the 'real' Country Girl in her avatar. Finally the world gets to see her.

We missed you here this year darlin'. Hope y'all are plannin' on making the trip next year.
Awwwww, mutt I sure missed getting to see you this year. No one has sung that song to me, since last July..."Rock My World, Little Country Girl" :wink: 8)

I looked at the "many" pics that AMS Medic took. Looks like you guys and gals had a great time. I have not had a chance to see all of the game pics. Did you get to ride in the games? :wink:

·
Registered
653 Posts
COOL!
Red Rock is one of my Fav Concert Venue. ;-) It is awsome to see the city lights over the top of the show. ;-)

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Nice pics wah...where's the pic of you and hubby on the new trike?

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't think anyone caught us both on the trike in any pics. There was one taken at Green Country Honda, when we picked up the trike they took a pic of us to add with the "trike in progress" pics. Don't have those yet though.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Did you get to ride in the games? [Wink]
I did ride in the Slow Ride and the board game. Not quite slow enough, but, I was just happy that after five years I made it past the start line before I put my foot down. 2nd overall on that game. As for the board, I think the beers kinda messed up my line just a little. I was told that I did make the first few feet of the board though.

NO MORE BEEMERS IN THE BIKE GAMES!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Carol said:
mutt said:
NO MORE BEEMERS IN THE BIKE GAMES!!!!! :lol:
At least we nixed the trikes in the slow bike race :D

I even offered to ride mine backwards in the race to give ya 2 wheelers a chance, and was told NOOOOO :!: .

:lol: :wink: :lol:

Tejas

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actually it was a little harder taking pics on the trike, darn antennas on the back got in the way when I reversed the camera! :shock:

For example... :roll: Can't believe I got the antenna smack dab in the middle of this pic! The camera focused on it and slightly blurred everything else.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts