Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We want to make sure you don't miss any of the event details!

Here is a brief overview of the plans that are in place. If you have any questions or need any clarification let us know.

We have purchased Rockies baseball and fireworks tickets for Monday July 4th. The tickets are $19 each. This is by far the best fireworks show in town with a great evening of entertainment. You don’t want to miss this fun evening with friends!

The Sunday BBQ will be done by Bennetts BBQ this year. They did that great tasting BBQ you had in year one! Great food to cap off the day of riding and biker games.

The logo has been selected for the 2005 VTX Ride in July. It's going to look great on the tee shirts and ball caps. We will add Ride in July with the dates on the bottom. Hope you like it as much as we do!

We are planning to start taking orders for the Rockies tickets, BBQ and event wear the week of April 18th.

Don’t forget to get your hotel reservations. You can book now with no cost and should the unthinkable happen you can cancel up to 6 PM of your check in day with no penalties. There are still plenty of rooms available at either hotel.

Here is a link to the Event Hotels … Click Here!

We are currently 12 weeks out and counting! Be sure to invite your friends we don't care what they ride!

Colorado July Ride Event Page

·
Registered
95 Posts
July Ride

Just wondering if there is any other info on the July ride, where and when mostly. Very interested and would love to see the fireworks and the game

I have an 04 vtx 1300c and I'm glad there's a place just for the Colorado VTX rider.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Maybe I am blind,but I do not seeanything on your website that tells where this takes place.That might be kinda nice to know in case a guy thought about attending!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: July Ride

bikerchef said:
Just wondering if there is any other info on the July ride, where and when mostly. Very interested and would love to see the fireworks and the game

I have an 04 vtx 1300c and I'm glad there's a place just for the Colorado VTX rider.
We can give you all the information you need, even info overload!

We have two Event Hotels set up for you right next door to each other. The DTC La Quinta and the DTC Sheraton. We were able to get them to offer us a great rate of only $59 per night. The Sheraton is offering you dinner coupons for early or extended stays beyond our event.

We will have an event briefing with a meet and greet Thursday evening with dinner and plenty of Tall Stories to allow you to put a face to the names.

We will have several rides each day for you to choose from. Friday July 1st thru Monday July 4th. You can decide if you want twisties, mountain passes, canyons, all of the above or none of the above. Each ride will be defined as to scenery and pace, some spirited and others at a more leisurely pace.

Last year we had 17 different rides to choose from giving you 4 to 5 separated rides each day. This year we will offer some of last years with several new rides for you riding pleasure. Each ride will be led and crewed but if you choose to venture out on your own they will be mapped to help you. We will offer again this year a Mt Evans, Black Hawk, Trail Ridge Road Ride through Rocky Mountain National Park, Independence Pass Ride, a new version of the 5 Pass Ride and a new version of the Ladies Only Ride. Curves and Canyons, Mine Tour and Ride, Raft Trip and Ride and our featured area this year will be Steamboat Colorado!

Sunday will be a short ride schedule so you can enjoy the bike games and BBQ. We will have several games we encourage you to participate in with Trophy's and door prizes. Monday will be back to long or short rides depending on your mood with the best fireworks in town with Rockies baseball.

That is just a quick overview for you. You can ask anybody who has joined us, you will not be disappointed!

I would normally give you a link to pictures and ride maps but unfortunately last Tuesday our site and all the info went bye bye. We are in the process of getting the info back up. If you need more specific info let me know and I'll get it for you. I can also send you a copy of all the updates we have sent out, you may find some answers there.

We also did a CD slideshow of pictures from last years event. If you want a copy send me your address and I will get that in the mail to you too.

Here is a link to our new website, on the top menu bar click on Ride in July. Keep an eye on this page and you will see more info shortly. ColoradoVTXRiders.org

Look this over, anything else I can do let me know!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dakota said:
Maybe I am blind,but I do not seeanything on your website that tells where this takes place.That might be kinda nice to know in case a guy thought about attending!
Everything happens in Denver Colorado July 4th weekend!

All activities are based out of the Event Hotels. We use the La Quinta courtyard for socializing, the lower parking lot for bike games and all rides leave and come back to the hotels.

The lobbies will have message and bulletin boards with all activities listed.

You can register here ... Registration Page This will help us crew the rides and keep you informed.

Sorry again, our website blew up last week and we lost all the info. We are in the process of putting it all back. If you have any specific questions let me know.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Is this something that once I register I can just show up to either of the hotels and take place in or do you have to be a member of the colorado riders club? if so how do I do that, any kind of initiation or hazing? I'm very interested in doing this. I'm in the Denver area somewhat near DTC.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is what ya gotta do!

bikerchef said:
Is this something that once I register I can just show up to either of the hotels and take place in or do you have to be a member of the colorado riders club? if so how do I do that, any kind of initiation or hazing? I'm very interested in doing this. I'm in the Denver area somewhat near DTC.
We have a new person on the Colorado Board with a handle of VTXCHEF is that you per chance? Interesting that you both are new, chef's and ride the best bike made!

If you contact the The La Quinta by phone to make the reservations, tell them you are with the VTX Group Event.

If you contact the Sheraton from there link on our site you have the code preference right there to get the prefered rate.

Event Hotel Page Here!

If you have any problems give me a shout and we will get you taken care of.

Hope we have the opportunity to meet and ride with you before July. We have a lunch ride this Friday to Woody's in Golden, meeting at the Morrison Conoco at 11:00AM. Let me know if you want the details.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts