Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent last week in Colorado Springs (work) wish I had my bike with me. I haven't been in Colorado before, it a really great place to visit. Just wanted to let others that haven't been there, how nice it is. Would be a really nice place to ride.

Mark

·
Registered
760 Posts
Guess What?

Everyone will have the opportunity to ride Colorado this 4th f July during the Coloradical 2005. If you haven't one this, it's a must.. Those fine Colorado folk put on the most professional ride-in you could ever dream of..They have thought of EVERYTHING. The Hotels are great, the steak-house is great and you get to put faces on the names you read about here. Folks come from all points of the USA on their VTX's and its a blast. Don't anyone sitting on the fence miss out..It's the real "Hoot"....K-dog

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Guess What?

kdog said:
Everyone will have the opportunity to ride Colorado this 4th f July during the Coloradical 2005. If you haven't one this, it's a must.. Those fine Colorado folk put on the most professional ride-in you could ever dream of..They have thought of EVERYTHING. The Hotels are great, the steak-house is great and you get to put faces on the names you read about here. Folks come from all points of the USA on their VTX's and its a blast. Don't anyone sitting on the fence miss out..It's the real "Hoot"....K-dog
I am headed there this year and really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
mat122777 said:
I spent last week in Colorado Springs (work) wish I had my bike with me. I haven't been in Colorado before, it a really great place to visit. Just wanted to let others that haven't been there, how nice it is. Would be a really nice place to ride.

Mark

Next time you're out, give us a heads-up..... we'll come up with a bike for you to ride!!!! :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eviltwin said:
The Springs is also a nice place to live, Alot of riders around here, with alot of places to ride.
Any jobs out there for a 58 year old retired cop?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there a web site for the Colorado ride? After being there a week, I would like to get back there again, one of the few places that I have been, that I would consider living there.

mark

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Here ya go!

mat122777 said:
Is there a web site for the Colorado ride? After being there a week, I would like to get back there again, one of the few places that I have been, that I would consider living there.

mark
Thanks for all the kind words kdog! We do try to show you a great time!

VorTeXx there is always room for one more!

Mark, here is the link to the Colorado website. Colorado VTX Riders. org We had a major malfunction awhile back and lost everything. We are in the process of rebuilding it again. Be sure to look around and check out some of the pictures.

Across the top menu bar you will see the Ride in July or you can Click Here! From the Event page you can get an idea of what we have going on from rides to activities. If you have any questions, just give us a shout!

Hope to see you in July! You won't be disapointed!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts