Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

As you may or may not know the forum was recently acquired by Vertical Scope. We run and maintain many enthusiast forums from Automotive and Motorcycle forums to Sport and Self Health forums and are excited to add VTX Owners Association to the family. From time to time you will see a few members of the Community Support team on the forum to assist with site issues.

Our Community Support team consists of 5 members.
Danniella M - You will find her assisting with Community issues in this forum.
Marco D - You will find him answering PM's and assisting in this forum.
Alan S and Cayne G - Are our tech guys. You will see them assisting the Community and working with the Admins to run the forum.
Helena B - Our manager. She works with Vendors and the Admins on the forum.

If you ever need assistance with the forum whether it be you need your username changes, your having trouble: uploading an image, or you find the site is running slow, throwing database errors, or is just acting up, please post the issue here so we can assist you.

Please refrain from posting Motorcycle related issues here.

Thank you
Danniella M, Community Support

·
The Fish
1,557 Posts
Welcome to everyone but what happened to Dwayn? Did we scare him off already? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
Welcome to everyone but what happened to Dwayn? Did we scare him off already? :lol: :lol:
Could it be that Cattle Gap, Egypt is offline at the moment?

·
Registered
22,386 Posts
Trouble posting

I have had problems from the 1st day you guys took over.<br><br>It takes several attempts to post and I get this message.<br><br><h2 class="blockhead" style="margin: 0px; padding: 4px 10px; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-image: url(http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/images/buttons/newbtn_middle.png); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 153); border: 1px solid rgb(90, 127, 151); border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">vBulletin Message</h2><div class="blockbody formcontrols" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; background-image: none; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: rgb(107, 145, 171); border-left-width: 1px; border-left-style: solid; border-left-color: rgb(107, 145, 171); border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(107, 145, 171); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 15px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;"><div class="blockrow restore" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 5px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); height: 15px; background-image: none; border-top-style: none; background-position: 50% 100%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.<br><br><br>Please help.</div></div><br>

·
Registered
10 Posts
Please help maby I'm doing something wrong but I have tried to post numerous things or ask at least three questions and the message comes up comments will be looked at and approved if apropreate I wait two days nothing not one thing I wrote is ever posted only thing was introduction message that's it please help

·
The Fish
1,557 Posts
Please help maby I'm doing something wrong but I have tried to post numerous things or ask at least three questions and the message comes up comments will be looked at and approved if apropreate I wait two days nothing not one thing I wrote is ever posted only thing was introduction message that's it please help
I think that was put in place to combat spammers. Contact the mods, Chicago-Spike, mneccspv, vtox, VTX1300cnME, they should be able to take care of it. A PM is probably best if that's available to you at this point.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I have an actual question. Is there a way to have the site NOT show 'new' posts from certain 'folders'? For instance, I don't need to see when someone joins from Pennsylvania or Mississippi and posts a 'welcome' message in those 'folders', since I live in NM. OR, is there a way to select which 'folders' I wish to see messages from?

·
Administrator
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey jammer!

yup there is, when you click on new posts, you can click the advanced search button near the top of the forum threads, and adjust your search as you please. hope that helps :)

~Shane

1 - 10 of 10 Posts