Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m selling my Corbin Dual Touring Seat from my 2002 VTX 1800C. According to the Corbin, this should fit 2002-2007 1800C. The backrest can be used by the driver or passenger. The driver’s backrest folds forward for easy step-over.

Asking $265 for seat and backrest + shipping, which I estimate should be no more than $40. PM me with questions or with an address for a shipping quote. I’m located in Boston, MA if you are local and want to take a look at it.

This was originally purchased from www.corbin.com in 2003 and paid $450 for the seat and $200 for the standard leather oval backrest.

This seat is in great condition, but it’s not perfect, keep in mind its 10 years old. There is a small cut/abrasion on the bottom of each side (see pictures). This is just from storage and is not visible when on the bike. There is a little rust inside a couple of the screws (see picture) I’m sure these could be replaced if it bothers you that much. The back of the backrest is also a little faded over the years. Again this could probably be replaced, or fixed with a little Armorall.

Seat is SOLD

·
Registered
504 Posts
It was great meeting you today Dakotabuck, I put the seat on when we got home and got a thumbs up from the wife for comfort

Polemides

1 - 6 of 6 Posts