Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this Corbin Dual Tourer with fancy stitching and driver backrest (can be moved back to the passenger if needed) for a few years now. It's a great "saddle" type seat, and features a very supportive backrest. Promotes good riding position and low fatigue.
This one got a tear (from a "leatherman" type tool worn on the belt), and when I had it repaired I had the guy put in a 3/4" gel pad. I LOVE this seat, but my wife does not. She's not a "small" girl and needs something a little wider in the back (on the bike, not her). Borrowed a friend's Mustang seat and that fits her derriere-style better, so...

It's on my VTX1800S. Will definitely fit your R or S. May fit others, but that's your responsibility. Has a "tongue" on the front and a bracket on the back that is for the one 10mm bolt on the back fender. It attaches quite securely to the bike. If you're looking to upgrade to a Corbin, this is the seat for you (unless you want a solo seat, of course). Retail it's $449 for the seat and $229 for the backrest. I'm looking for $299 + shipping.
EDIT: Price is $250.+

IMG_0721.jpg IMG_0722.jpg IMG_0723.jpg IMG_0724.jpg IMG_0729.jpg

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking for a light bar w/lights, too, so we could work a trade if someone prefers to barter.
I have a memphis shades windshield, so may need a re-location kit to move the lights out to clear the windshield.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump: $250. + Shipping

·
Registered
768 Posts
Does your seat have a slot on the back for a passanger backrest ?OOPS should of read ad better.....how much shipping to 30157?
And any prefrence on Lightbar .......never know what I might could round up been looking for a lightbar also.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dimensions are approx. 35 x16 x 16.
Packaging and shipping to your Zip Code is going to be about $60 (estimate - UPS).
However, if I can find a box of the proper size I could send it USPS Parcel Post, which would probably be less (but take longer).

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Regarding a light bar (to trade) I'd be looking for a quality light bar with lights - Cobra, or the like.

·
Registered
768 Posts
These seat's are hard to find used cant beleive its still avaliable.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sitting on a shelf in my garage... waiting for a new owner!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold

Sold, thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts