Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, Took a long ride today about 200miles, and my Stock 02 1800 Retro seat is Killing me and my Crouch is riding on the tank, witch doesnt feel to good after about 50 miles, my back is sore, and my butt, and legs, I torn on what seat to get, I can get these locally at a good price, Except the Ultimate Big boy, now I am 6'4 350lbs man, and I was wanting to get something quick, anyone have any Exp with any of there

Thanks !

·
Super Moderator
63,772 Posts
The Corbins are going to feel the same, very hard for the first few thousand miles before they are broken in. Plus side to Corbin is that if you buy direct from Corbin, they will be made for you. The order takers on the phone will(should) ask you for your measurements and what you want from your seat in relation to your riding position. Ultimate will also make your seat to fit you if you call them and they are comfy from the first time you put the seat on. Many, many members have gone with the Ultimate and love them. Des, the owner of Ultimate, also travels to many bike events durring the year and he will let you test ride one of his seats on your bike. Ultimate also beats Corbin HANDS-DOWN in customer relations. You have something wrong or concerns, Des will fix it for you. Corbin, as I know from first hand experience, says "Too bad, you bought it, your problem" 8)
www.ultimateseats.ca

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Chicago-Spike said:
The Corbins are going to feel the same, very hard for the first few thousand miles before they are broken in. Plus side to Corbin is that if you buy direct from Corbin, they will be made for you. The order takers on the phone will(should) ask you for your measurements and what you want from your seat in relation to your riding position. Ultimate will also make your seat to fit you if you call them and they are comfy from the first time you put the seat on. Many, many members have gone with the Ultimate and love them. Des, the owner of Ultimate, also travels to many bike events durring the year and he will let you test ride one of his seats on your bike. Ultimate also beats Corbin HANDS-DOWN in customer relations. You have something wrong or concerns, Des will fix it for you. Corbin, as I know from first hand experience, says "Too bad, you bought it, your problem" 8)
www.ultimateseats.ca
Concur. :wink:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just order the bigboy, It appears there seats are the best if you a Bigger guy, Thanks for all the feedback

·
Registered
202 Posts
You won't find very much bias on this subject. I have a Corbin rumble seat and love it. It's imposible to know what you'll like. The vast majority of people who post on this board have either mustang or big boy or what ever. The thing I haven't seen is a post from someone who bought any of these seats and didn't like it. Of course, I haven't read every post. By the way, my rumble seat was comfortable from day 1!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts